HOW CAN YOU USE THE EiMP RESOURCES?
- Curriculum support – inclusion in course outlines as required or optional viewing materials.
- Flipped classroom support – inclusion in course teaching and learning activities as required viewing materials prior to class.
- Lecture support – lecturers can use the videos as part of their lecture delivery.
- Tutorial preparation support – students can use the videos as part of their preparation for tutorials.
- Tutorial support – tutors can use the videos as part of their preparation and delivery of tutorials (teaching team consistency and coherence).
- Tutorial support – students can use the videos as part of their tutorial activities.
- Peer teaching – students can use the videos to teach each other the correct way to perform a certain clinical skill.
- Peer teaching – students can use videos as a medium for conversations that explore more complex issues (i.e. combination of skills).
- Lab/tutorial support – vehicle for orientation and self-directed learning.
- Assessment support – students can use the videos to prepare for selected assessments.
- Assessment support – students can be asked to prepare third person view recordings of clinical skills as part of their assessment and using the POV videos as priming materials.
- Self-reflection – students can video themselves and compare with the existing POV video.
- Independent study – student can use the videos after they have completed their program.
- Use videos to inform patients and to engage them in more informed decision making.
Additional suggestions are welcome. Please contact us to share your experiences and additional suggestions.